The following conditions apply to anyone accessing and using this www.trans-siberia.com website (Website), or any part of it. We may modify these conditions from time to time and accordingly you are advised to keep up to date with the changes by regularly reviewing the conditions. By using this Website you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1. The information and advice available on this Website is for general entertainment and interest only and we do not warrant or guarantee its accuracy or completeness. The majority of the information on this has been provided by other travelers and from the experience of the site owner. Your use of the information (for whatever purpose) is at your sole risk. In particular, you should arrange your travel and visas through authorised agents. It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy or completeness of the information before relying on it in any way.
2. The information is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, as applicable and is provided solely for your own use. Republication or redistribution of any of the content available on the Website including by framing or similar means is prohibited.
3. We exclude all liability of any kind (including negligence) in respect of any third party information or other material made available on, or which can be accessed using or from, this Website. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked website. You should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
4. You are solely responsible for evaluating any goods or services offered by third parties via the Website or on the Internet. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transactions between you and third parties. Any personal information you may wish to disclose to third parties is at your own risk.
5. If you have any comments or complaints about the Website, please get in touch with the editorial team whose details are on the Contact Us page.
6. These conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.